Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
A dumpster explosion during the Feast of San Geranno? I'm betting it's the Mafia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Man, MC Chris has changed.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Vyacheslav posted:

Yo, I am a walking over to the police cordon now. Ask me anything goons.

Where's the best pizza place nearby?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Vyacheslav posted:

Joe's Pizza on 14th, or East village pizza and kebab if it's after 2am.

Oh yeah. Joe's was pretty good.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Toadvine posted:

Yea, hell, two blokes lit a Muslim lady on fire last week. It's a violent city of millions

Dumpster bomber is retarded and I can't wait to see what he looks like.

More like 'singhed her shirt'. Not to diminish the guy's intent but it wasn't like she went up like a monk.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rape Stink posted:

"We believe at this point in time this was an intentional act"

No poo poo. Like, how the gently caress do you accidentally make and remotely detonate a pressure cooker bomb?

You should have seen my ex-wife try to cook! But seriously many people were hurt let's not forget that.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
A dumpster at 8:30pm on 23rd and 6th does seem like a weird choice. Maybe it was just a test run.

VR Native American posted:

Andy Cuomo says it was a terrorism, but not an international terrorism.
He also said "it depends on what your definition of terrorism is".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Facebook Aunt posted:

Yeah, right. Do you have any idea how much it would cost to sublet a dumpster in manhattan? He's lucky if he can get a TrashCo waste disposal unit.

$1200 mo in Brooklyn
http://patch.com/new-york/williamsburg/brooklyn-dumpster-renting-1200-month
(ok the craigslist post was a joke but the dumpster house is real)

• Locked thread