Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

No disassemble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

View from my desk

That Citibank in the middle is on the corner where it happened, I'll be keeping an eye on it

E: You know, in case it blows up more

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

When I got off the train at Penn, the ladies outside handing out free newspapers were yelling out encouragement like "It's gonna be all right! We ain't scared!"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Accretionist posted:

Apparently the bomber used a location from a The Division DLC.

The bombing:

West 23rd between 6th & 7th ave

The game:

Has anybody checked whether there is a Pokestop there

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I'm honestly really surprised they caught him alive, it seems like every time something like this happens the guy ends up killed in a firefight

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I prefer this photo:

"Eehhh gently caress me :negative: "

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Do It Once Right posted:

I demand the highest possible standards from 14 year old non-whites getting into DIY electronics. If you don't have your doctorate in electrical and mechanical engineering, just gtfo of the country. Yes, as an adult I build stupid goofy poo poo all the time, but I've earned the right to rest on my laurels. If you're not building me the next iPhone or working 16 hours a day in a sweatshop, you can gently caress right off, kid.

He's gonna take ur job

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

VikingSkull posted:

yo for real I live in cow country new york and it's all lifted diesels and poo poo

new york is super hillbilly on average

"upstate" = "above 150th street"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

InterFaced posted:

I would like to know more about bundle of sticks axe, fig 42. Also retarded dog, fig 41.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasces

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Well yeah

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Beware the Vinyl Hipsters #38

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

You know what's funny about that block of 23rd, that I noticed as I walked home, was that ConEd had dug up a huge trench in one of the lanes of the street, behind police lines but nowhere near where the bomb was.

They apparently said, "Hey, if they're gonna have this block cordoned off for a few days, that's an opportunity we're never gonna get again to do some intrusive line work"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Walmart and ConEd are the real terrorist conspiracy here, it's so obvious. Wake up America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Wrap it up terrorismailures

• Locked thread