Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Toriori posted:

sooo someone from tumblr is taking credit??

Yes.

And like all bombers protesting America's opposition to equal human rights for gay people, the bomber planted an IED in a gay neighborhood so that gay people could hopefully be maimed or killed and finally wake up to the danger of being gay in a country that is thick with violent intent toward gays.

Or it's a hoax, idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

All I care about is that idiot who posted the hoax tumblr page and how far they're going to get their poo poo pushed in by law enforcement.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

reallivedinosaur posted:

hahaha nothing will come of it because they have the "right" political views.

e: fake bomb threats, fake racist threats, are all the rage on college campuses and nothing ever comes of it. charges are filed then dropped.

The internet is making terrorism groupies a thing? That's pretty hosed up. I have to imagine that impeding an investigation would get some attention from law enforcement.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I am shocked, *Shocked* that bigots are still mad over clockboy.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I demand the highest possible standards from 14 year old non-whites getting into DIY electronics. If you don't have your doctorate in electrical and mechanical engineering, just gtfo of the country. Yes, as an adult I build stupid goofy poo poo all the time, but I've earned the right to rest on my laurels. If you're not building me the next iPhone or working 16 hours a day in a sweatshop, you can gently caress right off, kid.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

It was a lovely project that looked and was dumb.

Just say "he was 14." It takes less keystrokes.

kindermord posted:

don't make zero tolerance school zones that require intervention by law enforcement and then get mad when the cops show up

And then 4 more cops show up to intimidate a boy into confessing to a crime he didn't commit. And then 5 adults fail even at that.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Roylicious posted:

It made the national news somehow, so no they didn't.

Anyway this is a dumb derail. The point is that if you call in a bomb threat you're not just going to get let off with a warning.

It is a dumb derail, and I'm glad to see so many of the abject racists from the clockboy thread reflexively show up to peddle their awful breitbart opinions, and defend a school district that called on a retired teacher (whose only qualifications were 'I listen to Glenn Beck all the time') to examine the threat of islam in their school district.

Don't worry, she found that actually, the schools were Christian to the exclusion of all other religions, so everybody patted themselves on the back on a job well done. Not today, mohammedians.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

InterFaced posted:

We all just need to lower our standards for bombs and clocks IMO.

This guy went 2/8 on his bombs, with no home runs. If our standards go any lower, all terrorism will be eliminated.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Data Graham posted:

Wrap it up terrorismailures

Is she going to gently caress her brother again?

And, more importantly, can Donnie Trump resist the urge to tweet about this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

I never thought he would do something like this. I think he was brainwashed.”
She added that he was not in touch with his child, saying: “I didn’t want him to see my daughter.
“If he loved her, he would have paid child support. My greatest fear is that he would try to take my daughter.

This is practically sov cit 101. Glad to know all domestic terrorists have the same motivation, regardless of race or religion.

• Locked thread