Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Turdfuzz posted:

either a big explosion or just lots of ppl hanging out by that dumpster 4 some reason
guess it mustve been a really nice dumpster :shrug:

New York is so crowded, everyone is right next to everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I hope they catch this dude quick, and it doesn't turn into a DC Sniper situation, but with bombs.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
So the bomb was in a neighborhood called Chelsea? How could this be anything but a Trump supporter trying to intimidate Clinton by threatening her family?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
#chelseablast

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Serious Frolicking posted:

what legacy? no, let me rephrase that. what has obama done to make the us a better place?

he is the first black president. And hopefully not the last

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

EorayMel posted:

One thing's for certain:

Bernie isn't :grin:

who?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Y-Hat posted:

side note: it's amazing how quickly media outlets the world over fell in line when ISIS said "please, call us The Islamic State now." generally if a group of extraordinarily lovely people want to be called something, it's your duty to call them something else

Yeah, like how all history books call Nazis "those kraut shitheads".

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

why do all these Serbian music videos have such specific lovely quality? They all look terrible in the same way. Is the entire Serbian music video industry run by one guy with a VHS camera he bought at a New Jersey Best Buy in 1994?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Guilt of Sanity posted:

have a terrorist concubine dance manhattan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sleoZWq0CcM

I'm not sure what that video has to do with the topic at hand, but I can't fault you for posting it

• Locked thread