Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.
I don't go to redit or follow anonymous. Can someone tell me how many people they have already incorrectly blamed this on yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003

Is that the PC way of saying Muslims? This is important.

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003

Vyacheslav posted:

Yo, I am a walking over to the police cordon now. Ask me anything goons.

If there is another bomb could you personally use your body to shield other people from the explosion?

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
Turns out it's just a viral campaign from hbo. They're killing off Oscar the grouch in dramatic fashion.

Killjoy with the snipe

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003

Data Graham posted:

Injury count up to 29; Vyacheslav has been busy :ese:

Vyacheslav
Vychalseav
V Y chalsea V
My god. Hidden in plain sight!

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
Pressure cookers? No doubt this is careless hobos not properly venting their beenie weenies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
They had a decent premise. Scare the garbage workers so they no longer want to do their jobs and soon the city will be buried under its own filth. No one will notice though making it all pointless.

• Locked thread