Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Does this scrub terror cell have a name? I need a new adjective for hilarious and impotent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Lets just through my life away so I can totally own a dumpster and put a nice dent in Johnny five. Its what god wants. lol.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

I've always been a fan of Sean Penn's weirdness.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
It would be cool if Ahmed went on to be a pro retard masturbator or sandwich artist after MIT and the president compliment his methheadish clock deconstruction.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Even New Jersey terrorists suck. gently caress you Jersey.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
was this even terrorism though? Was Johnny five sentient?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The kid's project was dumb, the cops were dumber. This isn't hard.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
We all just need to lower our standards for bombs and clocks IMO.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I support dumpster/robot jihad.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
My high school junior prom got bombscared. Had to evacuate and hangout by the fire trucks until we got the all clear. I'm waiting for some idiot kid to do that now and end up with Wolf Blitzer wondering what's wrong with him on national live TV.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The dumpster/robot jihadist looked more goon than brown to me but what do I know?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

I would like to know more about bundle of sticks axe, fig 42. Also retarded dog, fig 41.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Helical Nightmares posted:

If your serious fig 42 iirc was originally a Roman fasces. I'm speculating that the upper symbols of the "x"es with the vertical line are abstracted symbols of fasces.

I'm betting 41 is actually a wolf's head likely referencing Romulus and Remus of Roman mythology. Supposedly they founded Rome. Or Romulus did. I don't recall.

I was serious. Thank you for the insight. It was very hard not to call that axe the f word. I'm screaming it at my dog right now because I wanted to say it so bad.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
yeah now that you guys pointed out what it is I remember seeing it a bunch of places. I guess I'm not used to seeing a bundle of sticks by itself next to a bunch of SS symbols.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

dookifex_maximus posted:

someone noted that while one stick broke easily an entire bundle of sticks could withstand more force, they call this political ideology faggotism

I think Hillary missed an opportunity for the perfect "Stronger Together" logo here.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Nooner posted:

what were nazis doing in PA?

Probly drinking yeungling, eating perogies and getting fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I want that dog tattoo I don't care if it makes me racist.

• Locked thread