Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The best thing about living in Des Moines is you never have to worry about terrorist attacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

New Yorkers wouldn't mind the attacks if it targeted landlords

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dapper_Swindler posted:

seems like it was pipe bomb in a garbage can. a ton of minor injuries so far. apperently there was one in jersey too. might be a wahhabing clown fucker or it might be some mad bomber type.

NJ attack lucked out since only 1/3 of the pipe bombs detonated.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG1qKzIsisU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOG7HYf81cw

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Turdfuzz posted:

im just sayin his manifesto was fuckin hilarious
he beat up his bed cuz he heard his sister have sex

His body builder forum questions were pretty hilarious.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

various cheeses posted:

The religion of peace up to its old tricks again? :trumppop:

Anyone else looking forward to seeing large crowds of muslims across the river cheering the attack?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Data Graham posted:

I'm picturing one of those Mega Man enemies standing there hucking endless hammers at passersby

you are thinking of those super mario turtles
:goonsay:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The real terrorism is doing enough terrorist attacks to cause a Trump presidency

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I hope the Times square Desnudas are Ok.

etalian fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Sep 18, 2016

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Also fairly recently a palestinian refugee tried to attack people with a cleaver and got shot to death by the NYPD

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Y-Hat posted:

i only heard about that yesterday. i guess no one really bothered to make a big deal about it even though a common crime like this gets ramped up to terrorism solely by virtue of the attacker's religion

they don't talk about it since it's normal for NYC.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao NYC found another pressure cooker type bomb on Sunday which failed to detonate:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/09/17/explosion-new-york-chelsea-neighborhood/90605526/

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

NotWearingPants posted:

The shoddy construction of these bombs certainly indicates that this could be a Trump project.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Kephael posted:

I like DeBlasio's full on 1984 double speak, the explosion was an "intentional act" but not "terrorism"? Who places IEDs in dumpsters and isn't trying to commit acts of terrorism? I don't think these are science projects gone awry.

Delasio is a mess, he couldn't even handle the Strigoi invasion adequately

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

maybe someone was just mad over the NYC dumpster smell.

Always great when I visit my sister and you get the summer city small from all the dumpsters out in the open/huge walls of day old garbage.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Just The Facts posted:

DeBlasio's main worry is to not hurt anyone's feelings.

also worried about how to not get caught funneling illegal campaigns to different places.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

BowreeBookstore posted:

Andy Cuomo thinks dumb hicks will vote for an Itallian for president because hes a poo poo govner who cant govern a thing and we are all embarrassed by him.

at least he gets to bang Sandra Lee

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

reallivedinosaur posted:

looks like banning muslims will solve this sort of problem whether its terrorism or not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

http://www.theonion.com/article/84-million-new-yorkers-suddenly-realize-new-york-c-18003

quote:

NEW YORK—At 4:32 p.m. Tuesday, every single resident of New York City decided to evacuate the famed metropolis, having realized it was nothing more than a massive, trash-ridden hellhole that slowly sucks the life out of every one of its inhabitants.

With audible murmurs of "This is no way to live," "What the hell am I doing here—I hate it here," and "gently caress this place. gently caress this horrible place," all 8.4 million citizens in each of the five boroughs packed up their belongings and told reporters they would rather blow their brains out with a shotgun than spend another waking moment in this festering cesspool of filth and scum and sadness.

By 5:15 p.m. there was gridlock traffic on the outbound sides of the Holland and Lincoln tunnels, and the area's three major airports were flooded with New Yorkers, all of whom said they wanted to go anyplace where the pressure of 20 million tons of concrete wasn't constantly suffocating them.

"I always had this perverted sense of pride because I was managing to scrape by here," said Brooklyn resident Andrew McQuade, who, after watching two subway rats gnawing on a third bloody rat carcass, finally determined that New York City was a giant sprawling cancer. "Well, gently caress that. I don't need to pay $2,000 a month to share a doghouse-sized apartment with some random Craigslist dipshit to prove my worth. I want to live like a goddamn human being."

"You see this?" added McQuade, pointing at a real estate listing for a duplex in Hagerstown, MD. "Two bedrooms, two baths, a den—a loving den—and a patio. Twelve hundred a month. That's total, not per person."

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Y-Hat posted:

both the bombs were planted by amateurs. the NJ one didn't even go off right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glm3o7MWg_k

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

terrorists only attack the east coast

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Rape Stink posted:

because the west coast is useless and full of awful people and everyone would be happy if they all died.

Pray for TJ Miller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V4tFXw2UxY

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

EugeneJ posted:

...the gently caress does that mean

he's pretty been drinking too many of Sandra Lee's triple shot mixed drinks.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

maybe someone was just to trying to knock off oscar the grouch?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

benefits of living in NYC are overpriced housing and exploding dumpsters.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Looking forward to a 9/11 like memorial service for these native new yorker dumpsters that got destroyed.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It will be hard to find suspects since searching dumpsters in standard new yorker behavior.

etalian fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Sep 19, 2016

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Data Graham posted:

You know what's funny about that block of 23rd, that I noticed as I walked home, was that ConEd had dug up a huge trench in one of the lanes of the street, behind police lines but nowhere near where the bomb was.

They apparently said, "Hey, if they're gonna have this block cordoned off for a few days, that's an opportunity we're never gonna get again to do some intrusive line work"

It always makes me laugh how NYC seems to be perpetually under construction for maximum inconvenience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Love Crime posted:

Gear up for action, indeed, Walmart.

Well played.

Please include a trigger warning for redskins fans before posting the image

• Locked thread