Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

People who work for/with HOAs should be put to death in really gruesome medieval ways like impalement, breaking wheel, brazen bulls, etc.

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

XMNN posted:

theyll happily talk about how labradors are good with children and you should give your working dog a job or whatever bu t the moment you suggest the ones bred to attack things may be genetically predisposed towards violence ...

At this point the vast majority of pit bulls are bred for nothing. You have to continue breeding for traits if you want the traits to remain in the breed. Retard

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Has anyone ever met a Samoan in real life? Are they real?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Yossarian posted:

Has anyone ever met a Samoan in real life? Are they real?

Yeah the girl scouts sell them and they're delicious.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Carmant posted:

At this point the vast majority of pit bulls are bred for nothing. You have to continue breeding for traits if you want the traits to remain in the breed. Retard

well that sounds reasonable but maybe they should stop talking about breed temperaments altogether if they're bullshit??

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

You're just determined to go on about dumb subjects huh? Might I suggest D&D for your bad posting urges?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
What's the stigma in question?

GBS KING
:fyadride:
"And the kingin is good!"

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

LethalGeek posted:

You're just determined to go on about dumb subjects huh? Might I suggest D&D for your bad posting urges?
sometimes I post in dnd its not that great

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Smash it Smash hit posted:

What's the stigma in question?

GBS KING

People don't like them because they keep eating children

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

jiharlequinade posted:

People don't like them because they keep eating children

Is this true?

GBS KING

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
sometimes they eat adults or dogs too

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
This can't be true!!!!!!!!
How many are dying?

Thousands?!

Tens of thousands?!!!!

GBS KING

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
A million billion

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Rape Stink posted:

A million billion

Something needs to be done!!!!!

GBS KING

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
I kind of agree, the guy is a decent enough rapper and always seems like a good sport about everything, he even went to that Walmart in Alaska without complaining

Alvie
May 22, 2008

Alvie posted:

Which is worse: the arguing about the murderous dogs OR the easy jokes about the rapping man named Pit Bull?

Mystery solved, it's the jokes.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

XMNN posted:

sometimes they eat adults or dogs too

horses 2

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeD9oQF2SaA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO88kUSmKaQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS_wdTN6qd8

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

The last one is awesome. i could watch that guy club a pitbull to death with a 2x4 all day long.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Wizchine posted:

The last one is awesome. i could watch that guy club a pitbull to death with a 2x4 all day long.

:chloe:

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

Well. At least half the day.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i went to animal control to get a kitten (because shelters were closed that day) and got a look at the dog kennels in the back

a dozen kennels, all had pit bulls. not problem dogs at all

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

You forgot your sig

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Dreddout posted:

You forgot your sig

GBS KING

"And the kingin is good "

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

The 2nd horse didn't take no poo poo, perhaps he is the solution the the pitbull problem

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Carmant posted:

once you create a breed and there are people that actively attempt to maintain a purity of that line (and still share those genes outside of the breeding line they keep) you dont have to continually breed for traits. the traits are already there already accumulated in higher proportion than other breeds and mixing and matching from the same pool isnt going to change that

you can water down parts of that gene pool and there will still be vastly more instances of offspring than other breeds that undetectably have a much higher tendency to suddenly attack even if another dog of that breed that looks the exact same has a much more domesticated set of canine genes

there are surely instances of real sweetheart pit bulls but you can never actually be sure even after a long period of time with them that you have one instead of a pit bull that's probably going to snap and decide a toddlers arm would make a good chew toy
a pitbull only has to flip out once in its entire life to maim disfigure or kill someone

tl;dr: oh wait its that idiot carmant

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
Among the most aggressive and bitey of all dogs are actually these dicks:

But that's not the one you hear the most about.

Google News search for Pitbull

Google News search for wiener dogs

Way more stories about Pits eating babies' faces. I only saw one story about a wiener dog eating a baby's face.
Clearly this is the media's anti-Pibble bias at work :arghfist::mad: and this has nothing to do with the size and strength of Pit Bulls giving them a greater risk of inflicting serious injury. Pit Bull are just like any other dog and anyone can own one without any awareness of their needs or what dog-on-dog aggression is.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ema Nymton posted:

Among the most aggressive and bitey of all dogs are actually these dicks:

But that's not the one you hear the most about.

Google News search for Pitbull

Google News search for wiener dogs

Way more stories about Pits eating babies' faces. I only saw one story about a wiener dog eating a baby's face.
Clearly this is the media's anti-Pibble bias at work :arghfist::mad: and this has nothing to do with the size and strength of Pit Bulls giving them a greater risk of inflicting serious injury. Pit Bull are just like any other dog and anyone can own one without any awareness of their needs or what dog-on-dog aggression is.

Because I could crush that dogs skull with one curb stomp.

Anyways, I rember the prior iterations of this thread where it was disclosed that that dog bites.com site was a shill for big Labrador or something. It was quite funny the lengths of defense of pits that was put up. Surprised it hasn't happened again more here actually.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The problem with pitbulls is when they bite you.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
:cripes: do it like this
https://www.google.com/search?q=pit-bull&tbm=nws

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
All you have to do is never let your guard down or make a mistake to avoid being brutally slaughtered or maimed by your pet. It's not that hard, duh.

But in all honesty I don't care what kind of dog you get.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

pit bull agreed to visit a walmart in alaska, that was a cool thing to do

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
over in Little Rock (meth and retired druglord central) a pitbull stalked an old lady and ate her face. they are cool dogs but yeesh if I wouldn't scrutinize them on sight.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Wizchine posted:

The truck that says TURBO is a nice cherry on top.

med school head
Apr 17, 2012

RedMage129 posted:

All you have to do is never let your guard down or make a mistake to avoid being brutally slaughtered or maimed by your pet. It's not that hard, duh.

But in all honesty I don't care what kind of dog you get.

yes i agree with this

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Dr. Killjoy posted:

over in Little Rock (meth and retired druglord central) a pitbull stalked an old lady and ate her face. they are cool dogs but yeesh if I wouldn't scrutinize them on sight.

i know euthanise is a bit tricky to spell. but ur not even close cmon man

also i m not sure if i found that one but when i searched for it apparently they ate a 5 year old girld a 63 year old woman and a couple of legs in 2016 in little rock

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Nah I'm talking Littlerock in California, http://ktla.com/2014/10/03/pit-bull-owner-sentenced-to-15-years-to-life-in-fatal-mauling-of-palmdale-woman/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Oh sure, but if that woman had been attacked by four dachshunds, nobody would know about it or care.

• Locked thread