Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
not sure why youre assuming all poor stupid people are black, maybe it is you that is the real racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i feel bad for the children that get eaten by pitbulls :(

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
its amazing how quickly breed temperaments and behaviours suddenl y arent a thing when you go from discussing herding dogs wanting to herd and pointing dogs wanting to point to saying that maybe fighting dogs want to fight

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
what songs does pitbull do

ive listened to commercial radio before (not by choice) so i might recognise one

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

My Q-Face posted:

Rule one of a dog fight is that if you interfere you will get shredded regardless of the breed of dog.

tbf an italian greyhound s going to do a lot less shredding than say a german shepherd due to the anatomical differences between the breeds, maybe a nipped finger vs a torn open hand this is basic physics and physiology really

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

gary oldmans diary posted:

animals cant really be predisposed toward behavior its the owners
its not like there are hundreds of genes invisibly affecting behavior that can unpredictably compel a dog toward a violent action and pit bull breeding accumulated a number of the genes that tend toward violent behavior
this type of conclusion was not proven by the siberian silver tail fox experiment half a century ago and people who dont know this dont have the outdated folksy "scientific" understanding of backwoods hicks

im telling you its all about the owners
theyll happily talk about how labradors are good with children and you should give your working dog a job or whatever bu t the moment you suggest the ones bred to attack things may be genetically predisposed towards violence ...

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Carmant posted:

At this point the vast majority of pit bulls are bred for nothing. You have to continue breeding for traits if you want the traits to remain in the breed. Retard

well that sounds reasonable but maybe they should stop talking about breed temperaments altogether if they're bullshit??

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

LethalGeek posted:

You're just determined to go on about dumb subjects huh? Might I suggest D&D for your bad posting urges?
sometimes I post in dnd its not that great

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
sometimes they eat adults or dogs too

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Dr. Killjoy posted:

over in Little Rock (meth and retired druglord central) a pitbull stalked an old lady and ate her face. they are cool dogs but yeesh if I wouldn't scrutinize them on sight.

i know euthanise is a bit tricky to spell. but ur not even close cmon man

also i m not sure if i found that one but when i searched for it apparently they ate a 5 year old girld a 63 year old woman and a couple of legs in 2016 in little rock

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Flesh Forge posted:

it all draws from the same well of retardation (your first statement) so it will never go anywhere, hth

lol sorry you r dog wants to eat people i guess?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
hes like 5'6 or something i reckon i could take at least 3 or 4 of that manlet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Flesh Forge posted:

yes my 10 pound pan european mouse hound wants to eat your balls, better keep them covered fag

hot

• Locked thread