Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
pitbull makes terrible music and people should keep assuming the worst from anyone that listens to him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
he says mr worldwide and mr 305 before every song and dale a lot

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I dont know who that is.
Way to date yourself old man, leave the internet to the young

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I dont think my dogs fart that much and I have never smelled any. Maybe you should stop feeding them such lovely foods

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Carmant posted:

Its never unprovoked.. wonder what the little idiot did to piss off the dog.

she had the audacity to walk up to a pitbull that was surely properly under the control of its responsible owners who are in no way responsible for what their precious murder dog is predisposed to do.

I only keep dogs that are huge pussies and piss themselves in reaction to loud noises

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so the owners were thinking about biting the kids face off, makes sense
Millennials are the WORST

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hero dad saves children from murder dog. The only thing better would be if dad was an off duty cop and the dog was black

• Locked thread