Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Update: GBS still really dumb about dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Guy Goodbody posted:

Oh sure, but if that woman had been attacked by four dachshunds, nobody would know about it or care.

You have that backwards friend, that would be an amazing news story and would be world headlines.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

In the grim future of post-pitbull ban America, packs of feral weenie dogs roam uncontested and tear old ladies apart with impunity, humans cower behind their 2-foot fences

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Tumble posted:

You guys must live in some incredibly dangerous areas where dogs eat drugs that make them extra-aggressive, because it's really not too hard to raise a dog that is really nice.

All medium to large dogs will be dangerous if you let them run around wild and only train and discipline them with the occasional beating.

all of this makes much more sense when you take into account that Lowtax has pitbulls.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

gary oldmans diary posted:

sorry you dont get to be the 1 to say smart things
maybe there should be a study about why that is

:iceburn:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Motherfucker posted:

*pitbulls are bad*

*pitbulls are good but i'll couch my inexcusable defence in jokey internet language to avoid sounding like a human trashcan*

*LOL PITBULL IS ALSO A RAPPER NAME*

*ironic shitposting of salad eating*

Rinse, repeat, never stop.

it all draws from the same well of retardation (your first statement) so it will never go anywhere, hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

XMNN posted:

lol sorry you r dog wants to eat people i guess?

yes my 10 pound pan european mouse hound wants to eat your balls, better keep them covered fag

• Locked thread