Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
My great aunt ruby is 90 years old, she was out side feeding a pit bull hot dogs no one wanted.

Something happened and it bit her.

Because the fire department had to come out, it means doggy got put on the naught dog list and is currently on doggy death row.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

error1 posted:

I spent a couple hours at the dog park today and there was a bearded collie puppy there that was almost like this when it greeted everyone.

It's so nice to hang out with other people and their dogs and let everyone play and have fun together, why anyone would want a dog aggressive breed that guarantees that everyone else hates you is beyond me.

Well see when "Drug Dealers" (totally not coded language) start having mean dogs of a certain breed it causes that breed to get a bad rap

Remember in the 1980s dobermen dogs were evil and sometimes they turn on their masters

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Carmant posted:

Great another GBS where we can discretely trash black people, this time using pit bulls as a cover

yeah man because only black people own pittbulls

Why the gently caress do you hang out here with all the trash.

I mean I hang out here too but and at least I know my poo poo stinks

• Locked thread