Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Just convinced my HOA to ban pit bulls. Now if I can just convince them to have a block party dog burning bonfire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

People who work for/with HOAs should be put to death in really gruesome medieval ways like impalement, breaking wheel, brazen bulls, etc.

Your grass is looking a little long, and there are a couple open stocks in the traffic circle.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Fauxtool posted:

he says mr worldwide and mr 305 before every song and dale a lot

I thought that was Wesley Willis.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

NotWearingPants posted:

Since most people get pitbulls to announce to the world "I am human garbage and I don't give a gently caress", perhaps if there was less stigma attached pitbull ownership would decrease.

Good point. They just need a replacement symbol to identify with. I'm thinking maybe Truck Nutz belt buckles.

Oh. And T-shirts and bumper stickers that say "My other car is also a house trailer".

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

A Stupid Baby posted:

I'm not aware of a dog that is bred for weak bite force.

Um, all retrievers. That's the whole point of them.

• Locked thread