Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

lol shut up carmant you worthless gently caress-knuckle

Maldoror posted:

I'd say they're probably about the same size as the dogs in the below pic

And that's a substantial leash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Professor Shark posted:

Pitbulls attract the dumbest loving people

Unless you're the owner of a rescue, people who actually seek them out are almost always the worst people to have them

Is there any studies on this like income/education to breed ownership. I'm sure there is.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Carmant posted:

Great another GBS where we can discretely trash black people, this time using pit bulls as a cover

You dumb

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Good Grief posted:

i enjoi carmant posts more than most posts cuz shes clearly a woman

A fat woman.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Good Grief posted:

the plea system is real but it never covers up the truth. you admit to your crimes one way or another. consensual sexual touching is not a crime. role play is being legislated into law. precedences point to consent being an on going thing that also is established at a starting point which has an explicit implicit context

ur a toy get the gently caress out of my moms house next time u come back ill club u in the face myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPIhUaONiLU

Hi dare

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ema Nymton posted:

Among the most aggressive and bitey of all dogs are actually these dicks:

But that's not the one you hear the most about.

Google News search for Pitbull

Google News search for wiener dogs

Way more stories about Pits eating babies' faces. I only saw one story about a wiener dog eating a baby's face.
Clearly this is the media's anti-Pibble bias at work :arghfist::mad: and this has nothing to do with the size and strength of Pit Bulls giving them a greater risk of inflicting serious injury. Pit Bull are just like any other dog and anyone can own one without any awareness of their needs or what dog-on-dog aggression is.

Because I could crush that dogs skull with one curb stomp.

Anyways, I rember the prior iterations of this thread where it was disclosed that that dog bites.com site was a shill for big Labrador or something. It was quite funny the lengths of defense of pits that was put up. Surprised it hasn't happened again more here actually.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tumble posted:

You guys must live in some incredibly dangerous areas where dogs eat drugs that make them extra-aggressive, because it's really not too hard to raise a dog that is really nice.

All medium to large dogs will be dangerous if you let them run around wild and only train and discipline them with the occasional beating.

Here we go. Were circling back to the first thread. What is your opinion on the statistics?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Here's one. Every joke and arguement used ITT so far.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3752726&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Eat fresh

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tumble posted:

"The Statistics"? I can dig up plenty of statistics labeling "Hornets" and "Choking On Food" as more dangerous than all dog breed bites put together but I can't imagine they'd gain much traction with an already established viewpoint someone else has formed.

Dogges man, were talking dogs. Focus. Pit bulls are the topic.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

gary oldmans diary posted:

the reasoning present here: you can make a nice dog mean with violence therefore you can domesticate a dangerous animal into a safe house pet with kindness
you are the type that thinks an ape would make a great pet companion and then it literally rips your friends acquaintances face off and this surprises you

siberian silver tail fox experiment 1960s:
"can being nice to a newborn animal overrule dangerous instincts they may possess" no, it is conclusively proven that dangerous instincts overrule the perceived kindness

dog domestication: done crudely through breeding over many many many generations, not "hey lets be nice to a wolf pup and then we will instantly have cuddly friendly dogs
over time domestication of dogs manifested behaviorally in pushing back onset of adulthood instincts, making adult dogs like wolf cubs, and in giving the animals an affinity for humans

this may come as a shock to you but this sort of thing has actually occurred to scientists as something to study.
you are wrong. your ideas are proven wrong and thus there is really no discussion about it

This is a good point and wasn't raised before I don't think in any thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

gary oldmans diary posted:

sorry you dont get to be the 1 to say smart things
maybe there should be a study about why that is

Ouchie

• Locked thread