Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hamburger lift me up to the next level :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

drop trou and rub the hamburger helper powder over your meat & potatoes

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

social vegan posted:

what if you could have a tasty treat for any meal in less than an hour raring to go affordable and for the whole family
I'd say you're crazy, vegan!!!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

social vegan posted:

the whole family crowding around a spot on the floor where we put the beef and cheese
grind an indentation into the floor where you pour in the beefy cheesy victuals

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

social vegan posted:

eat my helper off my framed Phd for a dissertation on HH's pomo deconstructionalist approach 2 lasagna and th enuclear family
HH... Thats hail hitler :wth:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

whoflungpoop posted:

the flavor packet is manufactured in the same plant that makes the littel plastic hooks for socks
What flavor are the hooks??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

they should make another type called turkey burger helper, where it tells you to put in turkey instead of beef... they could double their profits!

• Locked thread