Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caros
May 14, 2008

AfroSquirrel posted:

Hoburg Crossbows are the best and I am producing the cap (100) a turn and ferrying them to the front lines as fast as their stubby MM1 legs will go.

Yep! I think I also have the Kings of Fire at this point, from empowered Pans and a one in a million seduction of a Ragha Fire Spirit.

Also, Re: Enchanted Forests. That was probably on my border with Bogarus where my dom was not completely saturated. Pretty much every province at this point has a temple and 10+ dryads preaching, since there are mutliple blood jerks in this game.

What is it about them that makes them so good? Just that they're cheap crossbowmen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caros
May 14, 2008

PurpleXVI posted:

Mr. Pantokrator, we must not allow a horror gap!

EDIT: Also does the Wrath of God murdery give any sort of rundown on what you lost? Or is it on you to be omniscient and figure out whether you lost some irrelevant wolves or important defensive lynchpins?

This is dominions. What does you heart tell you?

Caros
May 14, 2008

:psyboom:

Caros
May 14, 2008

Ramc posted:

In a very real sense casting Armageddon worked insofar as casting it would effectively destroy the electronic world. If anything it worked -too- well.

I will gently caress this world up.

Knew it when I read it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXCUenE0b5A

Caros
May 14, 2008

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

That was seriously the first thing I thought when I saw the number of dudes Howareu lost to desertion. "Hmm, Armaggeddon couldn't happen because there were too many units, so clearly the plan is to make there be fewer units, then Armaggeddon Howareu's blood economy into oblivion."

I am a little concerned that this is not an entirely ridiculous idea.

First darkness, then unending death. Seems legit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caros
May 14, 2008

goatface posted:

He's got enough gems to have all those cattlecitizens live for years on broth and wine.

Making a lot of assumptions here.

• Locked thread