Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Look Professor, a destruct switch!

Yeah, I believe the way the game handles different paths across forms is that they all have the same base paths with each form applying different modifiers to the levels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

As pointed out by how r u when he introduced his god, a Dominion score of 6 is pretty bad AND he had the misfortune of being next to someone who can push for a faster than normal domkill.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Each cast of Pack of Wolves costs 2 Nature gems. So they don't cost nothing, but they cost significantly less than the Golems + Gear.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

How are u posted:

I’ve decided I’m going to name our Golems with Babylonian names, so here is Abdi-Ili, Servant of God.

I prefer to think of him as Abdi-Ili, servant of God the Golem. Because that's how I read it when I glanced at the picture for the first time.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

And even if they can't use the pearls it's giving them yet doesn't mean it's fine to let them have the pearls at all.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Glazius posted:

Is that staff a unique? Or can you potentially have 50 branches that fell off the sun?

It's an Artifact, so it's Unique.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

goatface posted:

Someone did do one a while back. I don't think it ever got finished though.

Yeah, it died really quickly.

• Locked thread