Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Dominions is a game I love to read about but think I'd hate to actually play. Watching with interest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

How are u posted:

The nation of Gath is a Just and Good nation walking the Straight Path of Righteousness. The State would never ask for your blood!
we will take the blood of your virgin daughters and murder you with wolves if you complain. have a blessed day, loyal patriot.

Not just virgin daughters. Neckbeards are even easier to find and gather. :v:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

wiegieman posted:

About the only thing that's a bigger deal than Arcane Nexus is Astral Corruption, which is like firing off biological weapons at every other player simultaneously.

Well, maybe wishing for Armageddon.

And presumably Burden of Time?

• Locked thread