Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

I hope to see you next time, and take care all
I'm waiting to see all these goats in action. You've been repeatedly casting scapegoats every turn for quite awhile so must have a stockpile of se'ir. What do you plan on grouping them with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

S mages really are the worst for bad decisions. I can't count how many times one has randomly blinked right into the enemy lines before being promptly murdered.

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

The future after would really depend on who wins. You could be living in the land of plenty telling war stories with your Gnome drinking buddy, or a skeleton working 24/7 at the entrails factory.

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

"You bastards took my daughter!"
"National security, sir. She was necessary to the war effort."
"She was seven!"
"Yeah, I was surprised. Usually we get them by five."
"You son of a bitch! I'm going to the capital, I'll take my case to the government!" *steps outside, is promptly eaten by wolves*
"Third one today. If we get two more we get a bonus."

• Locked thread