Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
Also, this being a Dom game, it's going to go completely off script when it form changes, and probably cast something really dumb and fatigue causing while whatever it was that just killed it is still standing next to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
Burden of Time, but that goes down when the caster dies or somebody overwrites it as a global spell.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

wiegieman posted:

There's actually a specific spell, the only function of which is to blind the mage maintaining Eyes of God. Although, what happens after someone gets eog up is they link the graphs so people can dogpile the leader.

Please tell me the name of that spell is "mote."

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

I'm curious about that Pan that Man lost. Did he get charmed mid-battle?

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

ousire posted:

I imagine goats as a mass produced unit make pretty good meat shields for soaking up hostile spells.

Just how many goats ARE there now?

From waay back when the first goats showed up as an event

AfroSquirrel posted:

If you have goats, there is a chance of them attracting a dragon.

Between that and the Horror Seeds, I'm detecting a pattern of indirect summoning of neutral units to mess with other peoples provences.
Not sure it's payed off though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Congrats on making it to the end of the long road.

• Locked thread