Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
So how aware of your non-neighbours are you at this point? Any players that already look like they might be pulling in too much power?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
So Patala is like, what, non-monkey Hindu? And Man is England or Wales?

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
If I ever played the game I would absolutely send them ham, fam

I honestly would probably not last long in games like these because I usually think of horrible ways to inflict fun upon others and this game seems ripe for that

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Dammit, I remember an earlier LP talked about the Gath wasteland thing but I can't remember what it is.

Guess I'll find out!

And the thing about the AI in Dominions, do you really want to have it too challenging? The game is primarily about PvP, so having the AI be poo poo seems about right; it would be pretty embarassing if someone went AI and the AI won...

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Remind me; vampires can fly and are immortal but what else about them is special?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

How are u posted:

Let's Play Dominions 4! (I really didn't plan this out well)
u dont say

• Locked thread