Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
What do you need to be playing as to even get to unlocking BoT and having enough gems for it in 14 turns?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011

AfroSquirrel posted:

No unique events that I can remember, but you can design your pretender to fit the qualifications for things like events that give you a trio of free mages.
What would that one be and is it repeatable?

Likewise, can bird events also be the ones that create a new magic site like the Deepest Cave? If so, can a province end up with a dozen gem sites?

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011

Ramc posted:

Oh I know this one.

It's a turn order thing. Before any fights happen the game adjudicates units preaching up candles, THEN the fights happen THEN the game checks normal domspread. He probably had some dudes preaching in there that opened the window for FINAL DEATH.
:dominions:

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011

Lord Koth posted:

I'm seeing a potential minor flaw in this plan. Anyone else notice it? :v:

Though it does depend on just how much attention Pan is paying to their dryad scripting and how many gems they're loaded with.
Dryads with a pair of N boosters can Charm these expensive thugs if they actually get in a fight and chaff commanders would've been better?

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011

Ramc posted:

Accurate.

I am still probably trying to figure out exactly what all he nonsense I could do was. I was basically clicking into random provinces and finding entire factories for weird rube goldberg setups that I tried to puzzle out. There is a difference between jumping right into a massive endgame nation and having done it since turn 1. "Oh a bane lord thug factory. Seems legit. Keep on keeping on."

I focused on a few areas and started empowering high-end casters to do shenanigans and crafting one of my favorite dom4 secret weapons. I was on vacation and also managing a second endgame game at the time so the true and terrible power of my 'tism was not yet unlocked.

As for Pan I pointed out I ate his face in those two fights but I see now he was a BAD FAITH FRIEND. Terrible! Sad!
I'd like to hear about these weirdly set up factories, it reminds me of Dwarf Fortress succession LP's where at some point a player finds an unlabelled lever that kills whoever is working in a specific station but none of the previous players can remember how that actually got formed.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Do immortal vampires retain their seed after they die? If yes, I see potential.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Death panels are clearly what solar panels have been replaced with since the sun has gone out.

• Locked thread