Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benly
Aug 2, 2011

20% of the time, it works every time.

tankfish posted:

So do the giants have any unit that really capitalize on the pearl income or are they just gonna be tossed in leu of other gems?

Kohen Gadol have a 1 in 3 chance of S2 and the nephilim nation family has some pretty k-rad national astral summons, so there's that. No idea if they're actually practical to go for, but they are definitely snazzy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benly
Aug 2, 2011

Deceitful Penguin posted:

So Patala is like, what, non-monkey Hindu? And Man is England or Wales?

Patala is snakes from the underworld that conquered the monkeys, Man is indeed English/Arthurian-era folklore.

Benly
Aug 2, 2011

I feel like there's got to be some use for a stealthy flying self-blesser with inv, awe and full slots but probably not a good enough one to bother with.

Benly
Aug 2, 2011

ousire posted:

How exactly do site searching spells work? The description says "targeted province", so do you need to manually order each mage to focus on a province and cast the spell each turn? Or can they be told to just cast the spell and they automatically pick a province to cast it on?

A little of column A, a little of column B. You pick a province to target initially, but if you tell them to cast it monthly they'll pick a province within range that hasn't been level 9 searched for that path. Last I heard this could get a little screwed up if you had multiple casters working the same path, but I don't know if that's still so.

• Locked thread