Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tankfish
May 31, 2013
So do the giants have any unit that really capitalize on the pearl income or are they just gonna be tossed in leu of other gems?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tankfish
May 31, 2013
I didn't know that. I will have to go look at the inspector later and take a look.

tankfish
May 31, 2013
I thought Gath had some type of synergy with the horrible wasteland provinces any chance of seeing any of that?

tankfish
May 31, 2013
Ah well probably for the best then I thought only one of those spells was useful anyway.

tankfish
May 31, 2013
I'm the one who got torched by a dragon as far I can figure it the goat dragon event happens when you got too many of the buggers in one place. Maybe it works like horror marks? No idea about goats one shotting trolls but it would be a neat easter egg. Also please gift of reason the goats the world needs to suffer the iron hoof of goat supremacy.

tankfish
May 31, 2013

Ramc posted:

goat marks

I want this to be a werid strategy like the turkeys back in the day.

tankfish
May 31, 2013
Waiting for those Goat Marks to do their evil.

tankfish
May 31, 2013
Wait blood and death that means oh man my worst drat nightmare a most dishonorable victory if you go with that strategy.

tankfish
May 31, 2013
I for one welcome our new giant/undead overlords

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tankfish
May 31, 2013
Isn't that summon fiend site on of the best free summon sites? Maybe except for that one that gives fire elementals

• Locked thread