Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
Is there any list of the horrors? The wikis I have found are all super bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Shady Amish Terror posted:

There's a handy digital mod inspector here: https://larzm42.github.io/dom4inspector/

That contains most of the moddable elements like spells and units. To find horrors, you can click the Units tab on the left, and then the Type column on the right to organize critters by type; horrors have their own category.

In particular, keep an eye out for 'Doom Horror' in the descriptions when you mouse over them; horrors described as such are the biggest of the big and the baddest of the bad.

Nice, thanks.

"Doom Horrors" are mostly what I was looking for because I remember some of them being crazy as hell.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Applebee123 posted:

I wonder if it was possible to edit your turn file to add that script to commanders even without having bogus and co, assuming you know how the turn file is encoded of course. My guess is that it was possible, I doubt there would be a check that checks if you have bogus before accepting a turn file with that script.

Would people consider that cheating?

Well, what if you edited your turn file to have a billion gold and gems or some poo poo? Dunno crap about Dominions beyond reading LPs, but "editing the files the game relies on to give yourself an advantage" is just, like, so obviously cheating at video games that I can't believe this is a question.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

AfroSquirrel posted:

Dominions identifies sudden increases in resources outside an expected range as cheating. I'm pretty such that alchemizing too much in a single turn in Dom3 got a notification sent out to all players that Player X cheated themself some resources.

Not really the point.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Flavius Belisarius posted:

Um, are you aware that you just sold The Might of Zionism's soul? :colbert:

Yeah but he's managed to sell it to like 3 different devils, so even if he dies the custody suit could take literally forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Can't help but feel that how are u concluding that "Pangea is weak thanks to this, time to strike!" was part of the plan.

• Locked thread