Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
I love Dominions LPs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Things seem to be proceeding smoothly. Do you tend to be an aggressive player?

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
I want more war and intrigue!

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
That seems like spectacularly bad luck.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Congrats on the hero!

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
I hope we see some really strange summons or fringe units that have interesting lore.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
How valuable are 4 pearls a turn? Obviously not valuable enough to make this Throne a must have but not negligible enough to just ignore.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
What is happening in it?

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Seems like things are snowballing since you break multiple research goals every turn. Who were you thinking about attacking next after the bats went AI? It's a shame he dropped out and we didn't get to see any more interesting scripted battles.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Looking forward to seeing what higher level spells and strategies Gath has to offer! I can't believe how micromanagement heavy Dominions is.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Will we see globals begin to be cast in the near future?

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Does the Oath Stone affect all your fortress provinces?

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Excited for some bigger battles.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Dominion LPs are the best LPs.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Are you aiming for a particular global?

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Excited for when man is finally finished for good. Do you have a plan about when to take the throne of the Pantokrator or is it just a panic button?

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Looking forward to seeing everyone's late game toys!

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
The best part of a very exciting turn was the RamC reveal message! This game is kicking into overdrive!

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Why haven't we seen more enslave golems from Ramc yet? Does it take a few turns to make one? Will Howareyou get his own enslave golems? Will the whole world be chewed up by armies enslaving each other?

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
So did those greater horrors persist after the battle?

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005

Ramc posted:

In a very real sense casting Armageddon worked insofar as casting it would effectively destroy the electronic world. If anything it worked -too- well.

Ramc actually won at breaking the game. Still I'm happy he decided to be merciful and spare the game so we could enjoy more antics.

Ironically, if Ramc had cast it when he first started threatening to cast it, maybe it would have worked!

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Amazing thread. Glad to have been following since near the start. I will miss it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Wonderful LP. There really is no other multiplayer strategy game like Dominions and I think that's why it makes such fascinating LPs. I was wondering, is there a mod opposite to no money? I'm curious because the early game is so interesting that it might be cool to see people using smaller scale tactics. But maybe the balance couldn't work because some nations don't need money in the first place to do well?

• Locked thread