Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Alive and awake pretenders are also a source of "temple checks" to spread dominion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Give every new scout a goat.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

How are u posted:

Basically, it means our Vampires won’t be able to fly straight up over the walls, they’ll instead have to march across the field. This looks like a really un-fun nut to crack, and that Golem will almost certainly hurt us pretty badly since it will get Master Enslave off on round 1. However, I did notice this:

These are very sad bird-men.

Starvation confers a -4 Morale penalty (!) in addition to other stat maluses.

Just about all of the chaff defending the fort is starving, diseased, and dying. The troops inside are clearly out of supplies, and we’ve had Pazuzu (who has a disease spreading affect) sieging the fort for several turns. I think I am content to let this fort sit for a little while longer. We’ll allow the chaff inside to die off, heck maybe we’ll even get some of the mages diseased as well. If Bogarus keeps his Golem inside The Cracked Earth, anticipating our breech, then it won’t be causing trouble anywhere else!

"If the enemy has an impregnable stronghold, see he stays there."

• Locked thread