Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

Wow, he seems winded from reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

I was really, really bummed that Leftovers got zero nominations, but there was enough good TV this year that I am still on board.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

:drat: that Johnny Cochrane joke.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

Very happy with John Oliver winning.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In a just world writing would have gone to Damon Lindelof and Tom Perrotta for The Leftovers "International Assassin".

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

Please, please, please Jack Bender.

E: :(

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

Actually I'm okay with Sapochnik winning, but I thought Winds of Winter was better directed than Battle of the Bastards.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

sportsgenius86 posted:

Sorry but no Jonathan Banks should've won

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

Yay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

esperterra posted:

So happy fellow :canada: Tatiana Maslany won this year, but I swear if Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys don't win Emmys before The Americans ends, I will break something.

Chaffed Battle of the Bastards won for writing, too. Directing it deserves-- though I think the finale should at the very least been nominated too-- but writing? Really?

The finale was superb in every aspect.

• Locked thread