Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Disgusting trash hordes shopping w no principles
Company that has destroyed America
Nasty zit needs to get popped sir
You're the antibiotics in the pig
Toxic

I've seen poor Americans defend Walmarts wages

Why are we stuck in capitalist dark ages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Number 1 Sexy Dad posted:

its totally worth waiting an extra 15 minutes in line behind some toothless poopy-pants mongoloid paying with a check and literally directly destroying my local economy if it means i get to save twelve cents on this sixer of single-ply, cadmium-dusted toilet paper, OP.

Lol 5'd

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Sancho posted:

wal mart fuckin owns

Get out troll

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Serious Frolicking posted:

it would be great if the waltons were executed for their crimes against humanity

:chanpop:

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Ya for sure tho

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Sancho posted:

if you live in a town with no self checkout lines @ your wal mart just god drat lol

No gently caress u I don't patron their stores anywhere on a moral basis if u don't have morals for where ur money goes u should feel ashamed and embarrassed

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

vols bitch posted:

i can buy beer hunting stuff and toilet seats walmart owns

I went to a Costco (they have a wage closer 2 what I consider fair) and they also have like all that poo poo hombre 👍

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Number 1 Sexy Dad posted:

A couple years ago I went to a wal mart and saw a youngish couple sitting down for a meal at the in-store mcdonalds. I thought that was pretty depressing, in part because every wal mart blasts you with that fertilizer/vomit aroma when you walk in the door. It's like normal mcdonalds was too fancy for them or something.

You went thru a moment of empathy hombre

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Sancho posted:

everyone eats lovely food once in a while. it's actual not a huge deal! I'm glad the experience stuck with you even years later tho must have been pretty traumatic.

Walmart defender good job

White knight for the waltons yes this is good

# serfdom here lol @ u @ this point I'm P sure ur "Trolling"

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

glowing-fish posted:

I managed to avoid Wal-Mart for 10 years in the US but now I live in a country where Wal-Mart is everywhere, although its not really the normal Wal-Mart experience, and they aren't even called "Wal-Mart", but they have Wal-Mart merchandise.

There are only four grocery store chains in this country, and they all carry pretty much the same things.

The pro-side to that is I've lost a lot of weight because of the boring, expensive food.

So like no farmers market? Can you not garden?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Voted 5. Walmart is a horrible, horrible company.

Thanks bro ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Sancho posted:

GBS goons cant shame me im a walmart fan for life

Hey man ? It's ok. Let go of your rage and like this made up want to troll

Stop trolling man

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Kuato posted:

Just got back from wal mart and got a 16 pack of Coors Lights aluminums for $13 OP, and there's nothing you can do about it. :smuggo:

Can I feel bad for u?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

ChrisHansen posted:

Some punctuation would really help me understand your word salad, op

Toss my salad bitch

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

system protocol posted:

Wal-Mart is a big supporter of the second amendment. I go there for all my ammunition needs.

Another poison they spill into the rivers of americas conscience

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

efnii posted:

I went to a walmart last week, first time in a few years because it was late on a sunday and I needed a sweatshirt cause I was riding a motorcycle for 5 hours and it was getting late and cold.

Anyway while I was getting my gear on in the parking lot I got to watch a guy have a drug-withdrawl induced seizure after some cops dragged him across the ground and its good to see walmart didnt change a bit from the last time I went.

Never forget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Lol@ him

• Locked thread