Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Hey members of the football fraternity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Did Sam Bradford just die

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

PETITE DINKLAGE

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Petite Dinklage posted:

MY MAN

Some bros were throwing a football near the street I was stopped on waiting for a light and they hit my WRX with the ball and I nearly beat them within an inch of their life in broad daylight

Except you did the goon thing and cried while dumping the clutch

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I'm sad

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

My heart stopped

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Have we ever had second down in front of the original LOS

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Chinatown posted:

gently caress THE PACKERS AND EVERY ONE OF THEIR RACIST FAT FANS

Relax posting super star

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

What kind of spot was that what the Christ

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Rad Valtar posted:

Get hosed Packers

I hope SVs wife shunned him and went to bed

Only Packers fans are allowed to make fun of SV's wife

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Who is Dom Capers?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Rad Valtar posted:

I'd let your wife stroke my hair

Not okay

Infidel Castro posted:

SV's wife's favourite line during foreplay.

Okay

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

You loving moron Rodgers

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Wow all Bulaga's fault I didn't realize

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Destroyed

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

God that is a total sandwich and not on Bradford at all

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Nice throw Rodgers

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

How loud is this stadium

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Good job having your hands behind your body Adams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Delay of game on 4th should be a turnover imho

• Locked thread