Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I literally forgot Sam Bradford was the starter for the Vikings

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

this gif is going places

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

hrm yeah

yeah that interference

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I tried Discord but it was harder to follow than the forums imho

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Sour Diesel posted:

it has a voice channel but people only jump in when they are doing video games together

the tff discord is good and is packed with lore

it's a secret though

hail the dumpster beer

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

finally Winkie with a gif for Kawalimys

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Packers

loving

Suck

gently caress

The

Packers

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

And in the end... Rodgers was nothing compared to... the Funslinger

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The Packers

are

TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Packers are Cheese frauds

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ew... whats that smell coming from the trash

OH!

ITs the Pakcers

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

HEre lies Aaron Rogers

He never scored

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Hello my name is Aaron Rodgers

And I am bad at football

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Aaron Rodgers

Stinky cheese man

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Hello

my name is Aaron "poop from a butt" Rodgers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

186 posted:

Packers really need to get their poo poo together.

I imagine their poo poo would be together already after they had it pushed in by Sam Bradford

• Locked thread