Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
south park is probably the best satirical comedy on tv you can see that as a glowing complement to the show or a damning indictment of the state of modern satirical comedy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
also i didnt read the thread are goons still really mad cause south park doesnt ride democrat dick or are we finally past that?

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
welp yep looks like they are

how dare you present opinions that effectively attack my political narrative how dare you force me to defend my intellectually lazy positions to my peers know your place cartoon comedy writers :qq:

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

McDowell posted:

What are you on about? You don't think it's hosed up that Eric Cartman poo poo is becoming acceptable behavior for adults? You can't have your cake and eat it too, eventually this poo poo is going to have serious consequences. But hey I'm just a kid *shrugs and walks away*

i dunno if your serious but some people have always and will always act like cartman in fact its almost like he is some kind of humorous analogue for antisocial people in real life as though the show were holding up a funhouse mirror of some sort to society boy i wish there was a name for that

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
i wonder who the average huffington puffington subscriber hates more south park republicans or the alt right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

please tell me what my positions are

• Locked thread