Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Eric Cartman has possessed the GOP it has to end somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Sonofsilversign posted:

welp yep looks like they are

how dare you present opinions that effectively attack my political narrative how dare you force me to defend my intellectually lazy positions to my peers know your place cartoon comedy writers :qq:

What are you on about? You don't think it's hosed up that Eric Cartman poo poo is becoming acceptable behavior for adults? You can't have your cake and eat it too, eventually this poo poo is going to have serious consequences. But hey I'm just a kid *shrugs and walks away*

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
South Park Nihilism lol. Planet Earth is being Recycled. Cartman hasn't been abducted in awhile.

• Locked thread