Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I like South Park but do not think a TV show should be my moral or political philosophies.

That's for movies

*Puts on Batman mask*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Orkin Mang posted:

its hilarious u idiots

Also, this.

PS ilu Orkin Mang

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
That new South Park game done like and old school Final Fantasy game was actually pretty fun and had some funny moments in it. I'm probably gonna get the sequel when it hits

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
The episode that shits all over Catholic dogma is super good if you were raised Catholic

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Cnut the Great posted:

Are you kidding me? It's an old dad joke.

I laugh at fart jokes, dude. Don't try to psychoanalyze people on the Internet for having harmless opinions that differ from yours, it's weird.

You're the guy over-analyzing TV jokes trying to poke holes in a TV show about foul mouthed children who are friends with a literal talking turd, which is also weird

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
The Korn Halloween episode that cribbed Scooby Doo was the only good thing Korn was ever involved with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

notZaar posted:

I like the one where they go to disabled camp and all the kids are just the Looney Toons characters.

Thats a good one

thathonkey posted:

the halloween episode about biggie smalls was poo poo thats the only one i remember

Satan was only good in the movie and the episode where he fights jesus and takes a dive

• Locked thread