Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i dont like south park but it's not the worst show ever. people that love south park and talk about it often (not too common anymore these days thank god) are though probably the worst people ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what about those spin offs shows of faimly guy like the cleveland show that's gotta be worse ive never seen it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
you know what op i slept on it and i agree now south park is the worst show ever i mean fuking sure why not right hahah ??

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if i woke up to the news that trey parker, matt stone, and seht mcafarlane all disappeared i'd probably think to myself "finally, some good news!" then click to the next article about how hillary is a criminal and dnald trump is like the joker from batman

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

nigga crab pollock posted:

trey parker and matt stone are great though. all of their movies are hella good. they make musicals which are also good and i dont even like musicals. south park is where they straight up tell people they poo poo out an episode a week regardless of quality

name a good thing seth macfarlane has been in. a single movie, or television show, hell even a single animated short from 'the comedic genius of Seth macfarline'

ill admit that while i dont like parker/stone they are exponentially more talented than seth macfarlane but that's true of most people

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i like the scott tenorman episode. i think i quit watching after the 3 part imaginationland season

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the halloween episode about biggie smalls was poo poo thats the only one i remember

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Jim Barris posted:

South Park episodes always seem to degenerate into a crowd of opposed sides crowded around a small child who is preaching to them as a mouthpiece of the writers. Matt and Trey should stick to writing funny songs, imo.

yeah it's really a formulaic show so when it's not hitting the funny mark (which is well over half the time) it's just really bad. or at least it was for the seasons i watched. it has been a while like i have no idea who the gently caress PC Principal is :shrug:

• Locked thread