Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

DOMDOM posted:

i can't tell if this is a fake/gimmick post or if you are this insufferably stupid, please help

:lol: cry moar, dipshit

Secular Humanist posted:

South Park made fun of a thing I like so now the entirety of the series is libertarian garbage propaganda that I, being so intelligent, can see right through, mister!

nice name/post combo

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Sep 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

GORDON posted:

Liberal: I think federal government spending should increase by 5% to help more people.

Conservative: I think federal governemnt spending should be cut by 5%, let's eliminate some waste.

Liberal: You are a nazi, i hate you

Conservative: you are a stupid hippie, I hate you

At least that's how it plays out in my head.

:smuggo:BOTHSIDES:smuggo:

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
the whole "Cynical white internet nerd thinks he's above taking an actual stance on an issue" was cute and endearing in the 2000's and is still somewhat cute now when it doesn't involve things of actual consequence like, i dunno, the entirety of the 2016 election?

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Sep 20, 2016

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
all these ess jay doubleyoos need to shut the gently caress up about trump being a fascist,

lol checks and balances will solve everything :shepface:

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
guys guys sjw groupthink is out of control these days!

*is literally in a circlejerk thread*

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Mr. Unlucky posted:

it was fun as a kid but now the early episodes are way too basic potty mouth 10 year old poo poo and the later episodes are a big tedious wank.

the game was the last fun thing this series did after years of not caring about it and it was essentially fueled entirely by nostalgia which makes the member berries thing extra dumb.

continuity should be giving this show a breath of fresh air but last season was one of the least funny they've done and this one seems like it's going to be even worse.

you just hate because you disagree with it politically :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Sonofsilversign posted:

welp yep looks like they are

how dare you present opinions that effectively attack my political narrative how dare you force me to defend my intellectually lazy positions to my peers know your place cartoon comedy writers :qq:

:ironicat:

• Locked thread