Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

mind the walrus posted:

I don't live in my mom's basement so I have to interact with fucknuggets who think that Manbearpig, PC Principal, and Science Otters are a serious basis for critical reasoning every so often, and that's annoying. It obliquely degrades an otherwise decent goof cartoon.

When you get right down to it, most people's politics are bullshit because most people are loving stupid. Whether they get their opinions from breitbart, south park, or somethingawful.com is incidental.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
For a show that's been running for 20 years, it's been remarkably consistent.

Theophany posted:

I don't get it, why is the 3 halves thing played out? Not being American, is it 2000 Election or Inconvenient Truth related?

Sometimes people get mad when a joke is too simple because then they can't prove how smart they are by laughing at it.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Theophany posted:

Which is pretty awesome because as we get older I think we all relate to Randy more and more and let's face it, he's loving hilarious.

His increasingly bizarre justifications for alcoholism are the essence of GBS.

• Locked thread