Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

Wilks Checkov posted:

as well as see what your opinions are on it.

On the one hand, it looks like Kerbal/Space Engineers meets Eve.

On the other hand, it also looks like No Man's Sky meets Star Citizen.

If they can somehow pull it off and make a coherent fun game then it'll be mighty impressive. If not I look forward to the rollercoaster of hilarious over-invested fanboy meltdowns and development purgatory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

Drinkfist posted:

What kind of marketing team sends in a shill to this loving forum of all places. We ruin everything that is good and worsen everything bad. We are the literal MMO terrorists.

These guys seem heavily inspired by Eve so it looks like a lead-footed attempt at 'hey lets pick up our very own goonswarm'

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

FWIW, the kickstarter ends today and they've hit their funding goal but not the stretches.

• Locked thread