Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Biverse would be a much more efficient name than Dual Universe. You should call it that instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Dustoph posted:

Mods need to make a rule for MMOHMO that it is a ban worthy offense to post a new game thread that isn't in at least closed beta, with a specific date for open beta (release date these days).

Would save goons thousands :homebrew:

Honestly, anything prior to that belongs in the Fine Arts FYAD section.
This rule sounds like a great idea, I'll throw $100 towards its implementation. Well done, goon sire.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

MMOHMO needs to keep enough of an air of legitimacy that shills are attracted so that we can make fun of their get rich quick schemes games.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Wait I've got an idea, change the name to Duel Universe. That sounds more fun.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I love how every time a game claims to have "skill-based progression" it means the exact opposite.

• Locked thread