Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
Mods need to make a rule for MMOHMO that it is a ban worthy offense to post a new game thread that isn't in at least closed beta, with a specific date for open beta (release date these days).

Would save goons thousands :homebrew:

Honestly, anything prior to that belongs in the Fine Arts FYAD section.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
I like where this deep discussion about this beautiful fan fic is going. Do you think the author will add a signed bio pic if you pre order this novella? Maybe some pictures of his studio with papers and words strewn about? Or is it more likely that he's only hired the cover artist to display on his website and is going to jump on an airplane with our novella kickstarter funds to Barcelona while all we get is a paragraph from Chapter 8. The Universe is a cruel bitch and I call her Mom?

Who the gently caress am I kidding? Just pledged :20bux:

Edit: This novella has some fun reads. But there are also a lot of blank pages, and the chapters don't always have an end. But the publishing company told us this before hand. If you like this type of novella, you may want to get in on this now. Otherwise I'd say check back in a decade.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007

Good Dumplings posted:

You literally refuse to give examples when called out; how are you this transparently toxic? If you're so right about everything I'm not sure why you bother talking to other people in the first place.

I don't know what the gently caress either of you ABA therapy taking fucks are talking about, but he gave you a couple hundred examples. So either talk about those outside of baby's comfort zone or please get back to the prior novella. What the gently caress do you think this is, MMOHMO? My dogs could crap out better games than both of you.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007

Arsten posted:

We don't breed nearly that much.

Thank god.

• Locked thread