Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Inzombiac posted:

Maybe I'm getting old but games that try to be massive like this make me want to take a nap.

I can't even muster up enough will to play anything bigger than one of the shadowrun RPGs these days. Sometimes I start up Fallout 4 and just watch the main menu for a minute before closing it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

SweetBro posted:

I want the opposite of that, because I have a career and spending 3 hours grinding astroids is loving retarded waste of my precious free time. The best part of EVE's mining progression, is that you could do it without actually mining anything.

and also that you can do 99% of everything in eve without actually playing the game, just let it do its thing while you do other stuff.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

I disagree, the best moderators hate the topics they're moderating. Look at how great GBS was when Abe moderated it, and he hated loving everything.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Abicarus flew too close to the sun (fyad)

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

It was great in the same way the star wars 9/11 thread was great: everyone watching it happen and thinking nervously "how far are we gonna go" and then suddenly it ends and you found out how far you went. Turns out it was probably a little too far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Kimsemus was a diplomat booted out of goonswarm because he pissed off some high up goonsperg, then goonswarm got poo poo on by the entire rest of the game banding together and sent back to delve or w/e the gently caress their base state of being is. COINCIDENCE?!?!?!

• Locked thread