Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013
OP it seems you missed my thread. Was waiting for some more significant information before bumping, only 3 pages back lmao

Oh well, you put in more :effort:

Good Dumplings posted:

This is exactly what Elite did during their kickstarter though; the moment they had even two fighters flying around in a belt they were showing it in their developer blog.

And again, Elite was perfectly capable of at least showing basic gameplay during their pitch. If this team can't do that, how can I expect them to have working netcode?
Aren't they well aware of the scepticism and addressing it in devlogs?

I know they made a video about the netcode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeZtqoydXpc

Alexander DeLarge fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Sep 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013

Good Dumplings posted:

I didn't know they even had footage, this definitely should've been in the OP. Nothing's being destroyed which implies they don't have combat or the voxel deforming working, but this is way way better than storyboards of what they imagine the game will be. Everyone and their kid brother has concept art.

They have a little bit of the voxel stuff working right now I guess. Hopefully we'll have some ships crashing in a couple months.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcC8hAqxPG0&t=327s

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013

Kephael posted:

Subscription MMOs are dead on arrival and I'm not backing another unproven space game studio after the Star Citizen debacle.

Debacle? I'm happy with my :10bux: :10bux: :10bux: :retrogames: on Star Citizen.

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013
Why pay a shill when I was already doing it for free?

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013

Kimsemus posted:

You clearly weren't sailing with pirate king alleged goonfucker kimsemus then dear friend, the drama was real.

Since this game doesn't and will never exist, petition for this thread to be made a wushu/archeage shitpost thread, thx and god bless

You in for Wushu 2: medieval fantasy dragon survival (dark&light)?

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013

Only one left guys get in quick :^)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013

Polio Vax Scene posted:

Another space MMO that promises everything conceivable and also to blow my dog?
WHere do I buy the $400 collectors edition preorder with founders bonuses?

You're like 2 years late. They already caught the $400 founder edition whales.

• Locked thread