Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

What kind of marketing team sends in a shill to this loving forum of all places. We ruin everything that is good and worsen everything bad. We are the literal MMO terrorists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

VideoGames posted:

Hello.

I feel that perhaps we are getting a tad too invested in shouting down the other. Let's take several hours to step back, sleep on what has been said and then begin to post again.

Thank you kindly,
VG

Also I think I might implement some kind of rule involving this. Not ban worthy at least, but maybe a tag that people can use for titles of the MMO thread that haven't even started to accept members.

The gently caress are mods doing in MMO HMO anyway. I always figured MMOHMO and Private Games Servers subforums were that spot in international waters were all the garbage just kinda floats in the middle of nowhere unpoliced.

Edit: Probably how we attracted this Shill in here. I mean who the gently caress is this guy even

https://esarahpalinonline.com/soap/?username=Wilks+Checkov

His first and only avatar is for this space engineers 2 mockup.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Sep 23, 2016

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

True, but goons also increase player dynamics and make games much more interesting for other players. Age of Wushu actually misses us. :(

That is one of those rare cases where we hit a game so hard the entire player population got Stockholm syndrome. There are better documented cases of our cancer causing massive playerbase strife which lead to entire guilds quitting the game. Games like:

- Archeage (Black Hole Implosion sucking in multiple pubbie guilds and the goon guild togeather)
- Swordsman Online (I can say I personally ruined the top guild and a man's marriage)
- Eve Online (Bob)
- Black Desert (Countless tiny guilds were war decced and run out of the channels as well as a great deal of fisherman quitting the game)

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Sep 24, 2016

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Kimsemus posted:

I think in AA, our ArcheAge black hole sucked in and destroyed almost every major power bloc and before we blew up we forced a lot of the top guilds off the server just by inducing massive rage.

The two weeks where we pirated the fishing spots indiscriminately were priceless.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

VideoGames posted:

MMO-HMO and PGS aren't quite FYADlites like imp zone or c-spam but they are also not full zones like Games main. I'm just here to help out when needed. I'm not an overbearing mod at all and you'll barely see me unless you like talking about EVE.

Well we aren't. So gently caress off.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

VideoGames posted:

You're not still angry about the time I told you to take some breathing exercises are you?

It is pointless for me to do breathing exercises because you fail to realize that I am not ever in a temporary state of anger. I am in a permanent state of anger.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

jabro posted:

Three of my kids only come up to 110 pounds. You think they'll give me a discount?

Jesus. You need to loving feed yo kids.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Martman posted:

I love how every time a game claims to have "skill-based progression" it means the exact opposite.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

jabro posted:

So they stopped having tea with you or something? What hell is an anti-social pig?

Their bacon tastes sad and grumpy.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

SweetBro posted:

The best part of EVE's ..

Let me stop you right there. :getout:

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Kirby Superstore! posted:

I really enjoy EVE. I'm not broken yet.

For starters why the gently caress did you get your name changed? Second. You are a moderator of Something Awful posting in the MMO HMO subforum. You were broken long ago.

Also I checked out this other game and saw something scroll by real quick and caught it. https://www.nationstates.net/nation=goondalini

Which one of you is trying to emulate this forum.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Kirby Superstore! posted:

Secondly, someone's got to mod Games, PGS and MMO-HMO!

Here we have a sack of rabid ferrets hanging from a rope making god awful noises and trying to kill one another. Here take this bat and smash it a few times a day. Why? Because someone has to!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Kirby Superscare! posted:

2) Too many people are breaking the "Don't Tell People to Kill Themselves Rule". Especially in the Pokémon Go thread. The punishment is no longer a day. It's 3. Let's be courteous to each other and not resort to poor name slinging please!

gently caress you you fuckman. Go kill yourself. Pikachu.

• Locked thread