Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I love this guy. I bought his book, it's loving amazing. It's hilarious. There's a certain kind of sadness to the man I suppose but let's be honest here the man is disabled mentally to some extent and that's pretty much always sad. He still managed to write a book and hell he's trying somewhat to move past his problems and he isn't a sex pervert. I think there is more positive to uli then negative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

yoloer420 posted:

He has a second book now.
is it a sequel to the first one or a whole new thing? Will be able to read more about the big-knuckled wizard named knuckles and his ability to travel really really fast?

• Locked thread