Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
Can someone post the floor plan of that garage/degreased no-meats pizza shop sisterlila designed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
The prototypical pizza place had like 11 crust sizes so that the optimal pizza could be made every time. I'd like to see the prices: 11 3/8" cheese pizza: 11.41-11.84 with maximum probability of 11.62

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
He seems way less hosed up by his autism/assburgers than Chris-chan but maybe the Internet helped break him further.

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
Yeah while I think he would be tiresome to be around after a while I don't think spending time with uli would be that bad. Im not an uli scholar but it appears he knows he's weird but tries to control himself whereas Chris chan would just be raging over made up words and transgender rights and all manner of disjointed poo poo with the magic "I'm autistic" freebie card.

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
Does his dad have a Model A truck or something? There appears to be an ancient truck with a wood bed in that garage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
Why did his sister get a tattoo on her face? Who does that? Why do her tattoos look so lovely and blue even in a jpeg taken from 15 feet away? So many questions.

• Locked thread