Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
BEE! BEE! BEE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I want to be freidns with Uli but I swear too much and I think he'd freak out if I asked to be friends but then also ask that he hide me from his feed so he doesn't see my lovely language.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I'm going to make a new friend!

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

Ponderous Saxon posted:

Uli deserves to be the subject of a Werner Herzog documentary.

I can't think of anything I'd love more.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I liked the music loop he made that was just a 5 second, high pitched jingle that he looped and listened to consistently for 48 hours and drove his neighbours insane.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

Jim Barris posted:

There's a certain kind of sadness to the man I suppose.

It was sad when he said he knew how mental he was and he'd never be happy. But it sounds like that's changing now and he's swimming and doing stuff. Which is great. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
"Yuup, nothin' but cheese..."

• Locked thread