Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

like all things, it is poo poo, but it is still the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

zen death robot posted:

poo poo Edition

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

like all things, it is poo poo, but it is still the best

Nah. It's loving trash. It's too small and has bad software. Throw that heap of worthless wasted silicon in the garbage.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

mishaq posted:

it's the best phone ever made

it really is. i don't forsee giving up my pristine white and silver iphone se anytime soon

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

iOS is bad. it's super broken, and it sucks

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Last Chance posted:

it really is. i don't forsee giving up my pristine white and silver iphone se anytime soon

The only thing pristine in your life is your unused, mint condition, virginal cock and balls.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

GameCube posted:

iOS is bad. it's super broken, and it sucks
:goonsay:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Smythe posted:

Nah. It's loving trash. It's too small and has bad software. Throw that heap of worthless wasted silicon in the garbage.

actually,

mishaq posted:

it's the best phone ever made

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Last Chance posted:

hell yeah brotha

cant wait for the se 2

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mishaq posted:

actually,

You keep posting this, but it's wrong. Why don't you save up some credit card rewards points and redeem a clue, idiot.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Smythe posted:

You keep posting this, but it's wrong. Why don't you save up some credit card rewards points and redeem a clue, idiot.

im sorry you feel that way friend, but i can assure you it actually is the best phone ever made

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

mishaq posted:

im sorry you feel that way friend, but i can assure you it actually is the best phone ever made

two tin cans tied together with string is a better phone bitch

coke
Jul 12, 2009
lol @ people defending the iphone mini with old, lovely screen tech and neutered radio bands

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

i installed ios 10 on my 5s. it works very well. i approve.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

coke posted:

lol @ people defending the iphone mini with old, lovely screen tech and neutered radio bands

do your eyes suck

that's my theory on why everybody is trying to cram a tablet into their pockets

it's because they have lovely eyeballs and can't see anything

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

coke posted:

lol @ iyg level sperging on MY RADIO BANDS as if you know anything about cellular networks or think having a higher peak theoretical rate with later iphone radios matters at all in a majority of networks around the world for the next 2+ years

the iphone se supports lte band 12 which is the latest band to matter to anyone in the us with t-mobile

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

duTrieux. posted:

do your eyes suck

Once you go big phone you never go back. Fact is big phones loving own. It's 2016 bitch, get with the times.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Smythe posted:

Once you go big phone you never go back. Fact is big phones loving own. It's 2016 bitch, get with the times.

actually, i got an iphone 6, and then my job gave me a 6s, and now i have an se

and i couldn't be happier

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe
i have an iphone 6s plus because i don't have tiny baby bitch boy hands

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

abraham linkedin posted:

i have an iphone 6s plus because i don't have tiny baby bitch boy hands

actually you have it to compensate for your small dick and it doubles as your only tablet device because you're poor

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mishaq posted:

actually you have it to compensate for your small dick and it doubles as your only tablet device because you're poor

That's an awful lot of assumptions. You ever consider that you're hosed up? Mentally?

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Smythe posted:

That's an awful lot of assumptions. You ever consider that you're hosed up? Mentally?

no i cant say i put much thought into how my poo poo posts in the funny computer section of a dying internet forum reflect on my mental hosed upness, my friend

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mishaq posted:

no i cant say i put much thought into how my poo poo posts in the funny computer section of a dying internet forum reflect on my mental hosed upness, my friend

That's not good. It's better to put some thought into your posts, and try to make good ones that people enjoy - perhaps then the forum wouldn't be so "dead" if the posts on it were good. You ever consider that? For example, I would never describe my posting as "shitposting" or "poo poo posting" because I try to contribute, and not "poo poo" on the forums.

Sound reasonable to you? How about you stop "poo poo posting" and start "good posting" instead?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Smythe posted:

That's not good. It's better to put some thought into your posts, and try to make good ones that people enjoy - perhaps then the forum wouldn't be so "dead" if the posts on it were good. You ever consider that? For example, I would never describe my posting as "shitposting" or "poo poo posting" because I try to contribute, and not "poo poo" on the forums.

Sound reasonable to you? How about you stop "poo poo posting" and start "good posting" instead?

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Smythe posted:

i have one. a big ol samsung galaxy... 6 i think? whatever. i don't like it. too big for a phone, not big enough for a tablet. the home office pays for it; i use it as mobile wifi.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

duTrieux. posted:

i have one. a big ol samsung galaxy... 6 i think? whatever. i don't like it. too big for a phone, not big enough for a tablet. the home office pays for it; i use it as mobile wifi.

That's not the right one. The right one is the Nexus 6P, there are no alternatives, there are no exceptions, and there are no edge cases.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Smythe posted:

hey Smithers put this post in the yospos rules thread

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Smythe posted:

That's not the right one. The right one is the Nexus 6P, there are no alternatives, there are no exceptions, and there are no edge cases.

i didn't get to choose. basically it came down to "android or iphone? att&t or verizon?"

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

duTrieux. posted:

i didn't get to choose. basically it came down to "android or iphone? att&t or verizon?"

webos, sprint. next question

coke
Jul 12, 2009

duTrieux. posted:

do your eyes suck

my eyes do suck but that's not the point

the point is that the quality of the display is bad, like the 6/6s and now 7 has much better display than the mini besides the size

also the color being all funny on the mini when you look at the phone with polarized sun glasses while that doesn't happen on the 6 and above

mishaq posted:

lol @ iyg level sperging on MY RADIO BANDS as if you know anything about cellular networks or think having a higher peak theoretical rate with later iphone radios matters at all in a majority of networks around the world for the next 2+ years

the iphone se supports lte band 12 which is the latest band to matter to anyone in the us with t-mobile

it's lacking in certain bands like the one att is using and some people do care about it, it's also not that good for traveling too because it's lacking band 7/28 that many countries are using unless you buy the boost/sprint version, then you wonder if the boost/sprint version is locked while giving up band 13 which is verizon's primary band in the US

apple literally went out of their way to give you a gimped phone instead of using similar radio setup from the 6s

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

coke posted:

my eyes do suck but that's not the point

the point is that the quality of the display is bad, like the 6/6s and now 7 has much better display than the mini besides the size

also the color being all funny on the mini when you look at the phone with polarized sun glasses while that doesn't happen on the 6 and above

it's lacking in certain bands like the one att is using and some people do care about it, it's also not that good for traveling too because it's lacking band 7/28 that many countries are using unless you buy the boost/sprint version, then you wonder if the boost/sprint version is locked while giving up band 13 which is verizon's primary band in the US

apple literally went out of their way to give you a gimped phone instead of using similar radio setup from the 6s

2.3 ghz is a garbage band (it's too close to 2.4 ghz, I've worked on a project that dealt with 2.3 ghz lte back in 2011) and 28 is not used by "many countries" really

7 is a bit of a loss but 2.6 ghz is awful spectrum and most places run lte in at least one other lower band as well which is beyond "good enough" for a frequent traveler

you're grasping my friend

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

is this still the place to creepily enquire about who Echi is currently rooting or is the conversation actually about the size of your
phone

coke
Jul 12, 2009

mishaq posted:

you're grasping my friend
unlike you i dont need a mini to grasp my phone properly

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

coke posted:

unlike you i dont need a mini to grasp my phone properly

:drat:

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
buncha salad fingers motherfuckers need hugephones and samsung will cater to your stupid marfan-having rear end

apple uses (or used) scientific research to prove that the iphone 4s was the perfect size for normal people

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

zen death robot posted:

you have tiny hands and you know what that means :sad:

i'm going to be the next leader of the free world? :confused:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

is this still the place to creepily enquire about who Echi is currently rooting or is the conversation actually about the size of your
phone

my sex life is famous and all of the people I gently caress have neon coloured hair. but thats neither here or there -- this thread is about computers and it should stay that way

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe
hide stymie threads
ignore stymie posts
do not reply to stymie

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

zen death robot posted:

but it has been confirmed that all of the people echi fucks are 5s at best

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis