Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
May the forest be with you OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

It seems like we get at least one of these a week these days

Liberty_MI
Jun 7, 2002

You can protect yourself from Radioactive Fallout... get the facts! From your Civil Defense Director.
Do the 13th step first.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Dave_Indeed posted:

You're not the GBS king, GBS is a representative republic and we didn't even vote for u u cumtard.

I like butts and golf instead of drugs OP.

PS, weed does not count as a drug. It's like caffeine, but good.

how's trampoline keith doing he looked well last i saw him

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Cool_tony posted:

It seems like we get at least one of these a week these days

Turns out all the ironic alcoholics in gbs are actual alcoholics.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Dave_Indeed posted:

You're not the GBS king, GBS is a representative republic and we didn't even vote for u u cumtard.

I like butts and golf instead of drugs OP.

PS, weed does not count as a drug. It's like caffeine, but good.

Calm down Dave I'm not coming for your jeans: in my nation you can wear jncos 7 days a week!

GBS KING
:fyadride:
"And the kingin is good!"

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Calm down Dave I'm not coming for your jeans: in my nation you can wear jncos 7 days a week!

GBS KING
:fyadride:
"And the kingin is good!"

truly the freest world when i can helicopter my dick w/o taking my drawers off

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

What's up with me? I have spent 6 hours interviewing for a company paying 65 an hour. Four phone screenings, one two hour grilling.

Aced that poo poo.

About to do another one for an even better company.

Also I'm skipping work and have told literally no one.

Now I'm drinking a Smoothie King while waiting for another company to pay for my lunch.

Being white is the best.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

gagelion radley posted:

Gagelion here.

I reregged to explain myself. Before we start, I'm sorry this is an e/n thread in GBS, but I mostly posted in GBS so I figured it made more sense to put this here.

I've posted alot of obnoxious spam topics and ironic misogyny over the years, here. People were pretty hostile for a long time, then over the years became nice and even enjoyed seeing me pop up now and again. I think maybe some people got that I was not a bad guy, but just enjoyed trolling.

Why? Well, I was unhappy. I was addicted to alcohol and speed, and dealing with some mental health issues. I'm not a violent guy in real life, so I took out my frustrations by making GBS threads up the internet.

Luckily, things have gotten better and I'm committed to working on myself. As some of you might gather, I'm working on the 12 steps (inspired by user ropes4u)and have gotten to the making amends part.

It's pretty intimidating to talk to real people, so I figured I would start on a computer screen.

I'm sorry for making GBS threads up the forums.

My guess is I've spent around 4-500 dollars total on accounts since 2006, so it isn't all bad. :)

Stay cool everyone.

Thanks for your service citizen.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Also I'm on some Oxymorphone and Xanax I bought to mellow me out. After this interview I'm going home, mixing a bourbon and gingerale, and smoking a comically large blunt.

I'm so loving sorry my life is so good.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

I make horrible life decisions and THEY ALWAYS WORK OUT.

med school head
Apr 17, 2012

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Good luck Mr. gagelion. There are worse posters thb

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Sep 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011