Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
It's Veep you morons.

I like archer but half the seasons are pretty much garbage though i thought the latest one was a big step back in the right direction

Always sunny is good but so long that it has quite a few stinkers too.

R&M couldnt even sustain its quality into a second season so lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i like bob's burgers too. it's not always funny in fact many of the eps of pretty mediocre-to-cringy but at it's best it reminds me a lot of classic era simpsons.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

notZaar posted:

Veep is bad, I couldn't get through the first episode.

im sorry i guess ? not really it's actually your loss

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i judge all long running popular tv shows by watching 10 minutes of the pilot hth

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Applewhite posted:

I find it difficult to enjoy always Sunny because I hate all the characters and don't care what happens to them. At least the Arrested Development family has pathos.

they are deplorable that's kind of the point i dont think youre supposed to like them very much and so when they do horrible stuff and it works out badly for them it feels good. mac and charlie are kinda endearing to me though. they balance out dennis/dee a bit.

the yelling/screaming can get old but the gas crisis episode for example is loving hilarious

in other words

notZaar posted:

Always Sunny is funny because unlike most sitcoms the arrogant pricks actually get what's coming to them and lose every time.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
kroll show sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Vice Principals is pretty good i like walter goggins in it a lot. the episode with the body builder neighbor is funny as hell.

• Locked thread