Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Probably Archer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

notZaar posted:

How are these even on the same level in your head

Archer is the cartoon equivalent of a loud drunk rear end in a top hat screaming jokes he heard in stand-up specials

You just don't"get" Archer. The humor is probably just too smart for you.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Orkin Mang posted:

south park is still the funniest thing around imo even when they suck. watch basketball fags

South Park is very funny.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

notZaar posted:

I bet you think R&M season 2 is good too

I do. Because it was. Total Rickall alone was good enough to justify the second season, but back that up with Mortynight Run, The Ricks Must be Crazy and even a lot of Get Shwifty and you have a really good season.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I find it difficult to enjoy always Sunny because I hate all the characters and don't care what happens to them. At least the Arrested Development family has pathos.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

notZaar posted:

Always Sunny is funny because unlike most sitcoms the arrogant pricks actually get what's coming to them and lose every time.

Somebody obviously never saw the Seinfeld series finale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

notZaar posted:

I want to see Always Sunny style special where Sheldon of big bang loses all his friends and colleagues because they finally got tired of his uptight arrogant attitude and endless sniping.

They did that episode but he won them back in the next one (it was a two-parter).

• Locked thread